Thursday, October 9, 2014

crossroads...

So, it’s been a while since I’ve taken the opportunity to write down my thoughts...and i find myself today at a crossroads...

The person, who I consider to be my best friend in the world, informed me that she is going completely off the grid...that she has lost herself and that she will be difficult to reach...my heart is broken by this...

i want to be in a relationship with someone...but i don't like the games that come along with the whole meeting process...i just want to be me...nothing more, nothing less...but, when you are the 'nice guy', you are the eternal friend zone buddy...

Torn...heart rent in twain...struggling to find that which i truly control, realizing that it isn't a very big list...

In one word...i feel utterly and hopelessly...LOST...

No comments: