Sunday, May 6, 2007

Weekend Observations

Well, the weekend has almost officially come to an end…where did the time go?

Observations from this weekend:

1) I am a firm believer that our children have greater spirits than we have…why else would God wait to send them down now. It is funny to watch a grown adult try to manipulate a child into acting or doing any certain thing. But the, I step back and think would I treat my brother or sister this way? Could I teach them anything whilst trying to manipulate them? NO. How much easier is it to show two paths and explain the consequences of each…they may go down the wrong path for a time, but what can they learn from it? At least they were able to make the choice themselves!
2) Speaking of children…as strong as my kids are, I fear for their future. Not for what they will make of themselves, but for the Kingmen running the show. I look at the world and everything there is going on…turn on the TV and have to turn the channel just to find something decent to watch (and we were just on the TV guide channel).

Once again…my mind goes blank. Until next time…

No comments: