Friday, July 17, 2009

What things in your life make it worth living? What do you value above all in your life?

What things in your life make it worth living? What do you value above all in your life?

Many things make me think, others bring a tear to my eye, and still others cause me to let out a large rolling laugh audible to all. So that said, the things that makes my life worth living roll all of those emotions together on a daily basis.

1. Family- My wife is the most important person in the world to me. I owe her so much for helping me in my personal growth and development. She is the reason that I get up every moment, the reason I work so hard every day, and the reason that I survive day to day. My kids- Conner, a little (ok 14 year old) version of myself; Kaitlin, my sarcastic oldest daughter (soon to be my biggest headache); Noah, always smiling; Hannah, always looking to please; Lexi, a plethora of fun; Bella, beautiful blue smiling eyes; and Harrison, always wanting to be with dad.
2. Faith- regardless of that which life throws at us, my faith gives me purpose and direction.
3. Friends- My friends are extended family to me. They are close to my heart and in my thoughts constantly (regardless of the amount of time that has passed since we last talked).

Those things that make my life so worth living, also are those things that I value above all other things in my life.

No comments: