Monday, March 31, 2014

What am I...

So the question I pose this evening is what am I to you?

For one...I am not your confidant, your shoulder to cry on...you had that opportunity for so many years and threw it away to fill some hole that you perceived in yourself...never returning love, but always wanting the attention...

For the other...what am I to you? Have I in some manner offended you? I feel as though I am a bother to you, a millstone around your neck...and yes, I know that you go in cycles, but this unknowing is painful...

So who are you to me?

The first, you are my past...not present nor future...we are tied by seven, and that is all...

For the other, you are my sanity, my friend that I trust more than any other...your silence is killing me...I don't understand what i understand...

No comments: